Sunday, August 23, 2009

School's Back In Session

Hello everyone. For those that live in Greenville, you know that ECU is back in full swing. The uptick in traffic is tremendous. I was on Greenville Blvd Saturday, Aug 22 as the storm came into the area. Being stuck in traffic as the winds pick up isn't an easy feeling. I was able to get home just as the rain began to fall. I then grabbed my camera and took some pictures. I posted them on www.PittCountyLife.com. I will leave the link to them there for a few days.

For the younger students and as a memory refresher to the rest of us, I posted the song "Old McDonald Had A Farm" on the website. That will be there until I find something else I want to post. If you ever find something I can link to that would be appropriate for the time, let me know. You can email me at info@PittCountyLife.com.

ECU Students, welcome back to Greenville! We may complain about the extra traffic, but we are glad you are here. Go Pirates!!

No comments:

Post a Comment